Sweet tooth

Wednesday, 31 March 2010

I know, I should have cook something light, more appropriate for my diet but I had to try cooking MUFFINS (never done before)!
And I chose the banana ones, so it contains fruits, which makes them healthy, right??

I started a busy working day with one muffin and an orange squeeze and I felt so high in mood and rewarded from the good job I have done (of course, I have made the muffins the previous evening).


I should thank Debbie and her blog full of delicious recipes and posts:
http://mylittlemogo.blogspot.com/

it's the blog where I have found the link of this yummy recipe:
http://destitutegourmet.blogspot.com/2010/02/muffin-break.html


Do you have any yummy recipe you would like to share?

All the ingredients

almonds, noisettes and walnuts





look at the oven!

if only you could smell it...

5 comments :

  1. Oh Wow! they look so good I can actually nearly smell the aroma of banan muffins from here. Now I may have to cook some today :0)
    The Destitute goumet books are great amd have a lot of really great recipes and she uses basic ingredients too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE banana Muffins!! i ate like 10 mini muffins at work today!! Have ever looked at www.bakerella.com www.notquitenigella.com if your big in to baking they are the best blogs to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THEY LOOK SOOOOO GOOOD!
    And I love that phrase "fruits make them healthy" LOL! I should say that to myself more often :)
    Thanks for your comments sweetie!
    carmen
    buscut.blogspot.com

    PS: for you, its actually 4 months away...we are leaving on holidays in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm they look so good. I wish I could taste your masterpiece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lovelies for your sweet comments!!

    next time I will cook something yummy I will invite you all at my home, fancy the idea???

    ReplyDelete