SATC 2's fever!

Monday 24 May 2010

Latest up-date: here is the video of the premier in New York City


I have just booked the tickets for the cinema for Sunday night!!!!
I am so looking forward to see the new adventures of the fabolous 4.
The movie will be in Italian but I hope soon to buy the DVD for the original language.

which caracther do you prefer?

any guess on what will happen in this last episode?? (if you have already see it, PLEASE don't say anything!!!)






did you try any SJP perfume? I have Lovely but I am a not big fan of it. Covet was also not my style, but I have to try SPJ NY !


did you recognise Patricia Field, the costume designer?








If you ever wonder what I have done during the weekend, please come back and check it out in the next days!

I had pure fun!!



3 comments :

  1. i CAN OT WAIT! - it comes out on my birthday (27th) .. soooo excited - i'm a Carrie girl!!!

    *Hug*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can't wait to see the movie! I will be in Las Vegas this weekend so I have to wait :(

    http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. can honestly say that have never, ever seem that last photo

    ReplyDelete