Sneak Peak of last week

Monday 3 May 2010

I would like to share with you some pics from my last very busy week.
I have attended a 2 days conference and stayed in a wonderful hotel by the Lake Maggiore (check the hotel here).

I am posting a few pictures of my room and its view, the garden where we had coffee breaks and champagne reception.
Plus, a couple of pictures of myself 'business-like'!

Grand  Hotel Bristol


view from my room


the sunrise from my room


the garden by the lake

Ylenia!


On the weekend my parents came to visit me and we had a lovely time by the lake on Saturday, thank you to the great weather.

On Sunday it rained but we did enjoy our day anyway.


Comabbio Lake




Ispra







me and my parents

4 comments :

  1. What a lovely place to stay even though it was for work :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had fun! What a beautiful place!

    http://glamlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOOVE THE PLACE!
    sooooo jelous right now!
    thanks for your lovely comments Ylenia, I promise to keep you posted on the wedding details :)
    hugs from Barcelona

    carmen
    buscut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That view is amazing!!! Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete