Ready for another trip!

Sunday 10 June 2012

Longuette a New York

This is a dream coming true.
On Tuesday I will be flying to New York and I could not be more excited!
You may say: ”ehy! You just got back from California!” yeah, I know.
I cannot believe it, two trips to the USA in three weeks.

But the trip to California was for work whereas NY will be a vacation. Just myself and my ‘significant other’, to say a là Charlotte.
Many things to see and do, as I never been in the big apple before. I got great tips from other bloggers about unique spots and shops (yes, shopping will be a fair part of this adventure). Furthermore, I will be attending a few events at the Full Figuread Fashion week week!
Yes! My first real insight into the American plus size fashion world (but I heard that for the American standards I may not be such a plus size....)
Well, I’ll be disconnected from the blog for a week or so. But I will report everything back!
I’ll be on Twitter for sure, and luckily on Facebook.

I am so happy to meet many of you in the big city!!!


Un sogno che diventa realtà.
Martedi sarò in viaggio verso New York e ne sono estremamente felice!
Vi sento già dire: “Ma sei appena tornata dalla California!” si, lo so.
Non ci credo nemmeno io, due viaggi negli Stati Uniti in tre settimane.

Ma il viaggio in California era per lavoro, mentre New York é una breve vacanza. Solamente io e (come potrei tradurlo volendo usare la mitica frase di Charlotte?), vabbé, il mio Lui.
Tante le cose da fare e da vedere visto che questa é una città per me nuova. Ma ho ricevuto un sacco di suggerimenti su negozi, ristoranti e luoghi particolari da voi lettrici. Lo shopping di sicuro sarà una parte interessante della settimana newyorkese. Inoltre, parteciperò ad alcuni eventi della Full Figuread Fashion week (la settimana della moda florida). SI! La prima vera esperienza nell’universo della moda conformata americana (anche se mi dicono la mia taglia in America non é proprio così florida...).
Sarò disconnessa dal blog per una settimana circa ma vi racconterò tutto al mio ritorno.

Di sicurò sarò presente su Twitter nei prossimi giorni, e spero anche su Facebook.

A presto!!


FFFweek

13 comments :

  1. BUON VIAGGIO! New York sempre nel cuore... Vado ad aggiungerti su twitter! Baci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip...New York is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buon viaggioooo!!! che invidia... la mia prima volta a NY era proprio in questo periodo, che meraviglia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so jealous.
    Enjoy,my dear Ylesia.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ti ammiro molto, sei proprio una donna in carriera! Complimenti per il tuo blog, molto originale:)

    Buon viaggio e appena puoi mi farebbe piacere sapere cosa pensi del mio blog!!!

    Marica

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You are one lucky girl! I hope you will have the best time ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to be there!!! I'll do my best to do and see as much as I can!

      Delete
  7. buon viaggio!!! Poi raccontaci tutto!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bellissimo, attendiamo foto e news :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful trip. It's a great news. Enjoy !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have soo much fun in NYC! You will love it!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao, comPlimenti x il blog, ti auguriamo un buon viaggio e, se hai voglia e tempo, Passa anche da noi! A presto

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Its Apri' founder of Real Divas are LARGE! It was such a pleasure chatting with you! I hope you love the necklace and earring set that you purchased. I hope you enjoyed us while you were visiting the states. I would love to keep in contact with you! I really enjoy reading your blog and I think that it is amazing that you travel the world... my dream come true. Take care dear friend and god bless

    ReplyDelete