officially Winter

Friday 21 December 2012




Babe, it’s cold outside...

It’s getting very cold in Italy and I am struggling to be fashionable with such low temperatures.
What do I mean? My office is pretty cold and I have to wear layers of stuff to keep myself warm. Wool is my favourite choice together with boots and and thick tights (yes, even in winter I do not wear trousers much).

Taking care of my body is a priority to keep it fit and healthy in every season. I do have a daily beauty routine for either body and face. With the cold season, not only do I switch-up my routine for my face, but I also increase the use of moisturizing products in my body care regimen as well.

All the products in my daily routine help me in maintaining smooth and soft skin throughout the seasons.

My daily moisturize is anti-redness for sensitive skin, eye lotion and Serum 7. I am wearing Clinique Even Better foundation that not only make my skin look beautiful but also create a barrier from the cold air.
At night, after removing all the make-up, I do moisturize with a rich face cream that help replenishing the skin.

I am not a big fan of hats as my long hair keep me warm enough! But hair do require proper attention. I use plenty of hydrating products, leave-on conditioner and masks. As I live in a humid area, I do add a touch of anti-frizzy hairspray everyday.

Do you change beauty routine accordingly with the season?




Caspita, fa freddo là fuori ...

Fa molto freddo in Italia e sto lottando per cercare di essere alla moda con temperature così basse.
In che senso? Il mio ufficio è piuttosto freddo e devo indossare strati di vestiti per tenermi calda. La lana è la mia scelta preferita insieme a stivali e collant spessi (sì, anche in inverno non indosso molto i pantaloni).

Prendermi cura del mio corpo è una priorità per mantenerlo in forma e sano in ogni stagione. Ho una routine quotidiana di bellezza sia per viso e corpo. Con la stagione fredda, modifico questa routine aumentando l'uso di prodotti idratanti per viso e corpo.
Questo mi aiuta a mantenere la pelle liscia e morbida in tutte le stagioni.

Uso una crema viso da giorno anti-arrossamento per la pelli sensibili, lozione contorno occhi e siero Serum 7. Metto sempre il fondotinta Clinique Even Better che non solo rende più bella la mia pelle, ma crea una barriera contro il freddo.
La sera, dopo aver rimosso tutto il trucco, uso una ricca crema idratante che aiuta la pelle a riconstruire il suo naturale film protettivo.

Non sono un grande fan di cappelli anche perché i miei capelli lunghi mi tengono abbastanza caldo! Ma i capelli stessi richiedono la giusta attenzione. Uso un sacco di prodotti idratanti, maschere e balsami senza-risciascquo. E visto che vivo in una zona umida, uso quotidianamente una lacca anti-umidità che evita ai miei capelli di diventare crespi.

E voi, cambiate la vostra routine di bellezza a seconda della stagione?

5 comments :

  1. cara longuette,grazie per i toui preziosi consigli,io in inverno consumo tanto burrocacao e lascio temprare al aria la mia virile pelle. questo mi permette di avere un aria da macho...in quanto ai miei capelli...beh son sempre meno quindi risparmio tempo e posso dedicarmi ad altre attività,tipo seguire il tuo bel blog! brava continua cosi! baci DIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see your beautiful and cheerful face, my gorgeous Ylenia.
    I don´t change my routine because it never gets that cold in the south.
    We are still waiting for some cold weather.
    Much love, my dear friend
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guarda tra creme e cremine a quest'ora avrei una villa :-)
    Le uso regolarmente mattina e sera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I change the routine in the summer time and in the winter time, here it's incredibly cold too and the wind and snow don't help.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Of course, we can follow each other!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )
    www.gvozdishe.com

    giveaway Indressme – Win a $40 gift card

    ReplyDelete