light, camera, shoot!

Thursday 26 May 2011



I bought a few adorable Elena Mirò pieces in the past, I love this brand!
And we fell in love for each other through my blog.
We had our first official ‘date’ at the Milan Fashion Week in February, where I’ve attended an amazing fashion show.
A few weeks later I had a preview of the next season's collection at the Press Day.

Our relationship is growing and Elena Mirò invited me to try the Spring/Summer collection in the main flagship store in via Dante in Milano, a couple of weeks ago. I had so much fun trying on beautiful garments and have my pictures taken (well, I can now understand how models feel like..).
Lilac, coral, camel and white are Elena Mirò [and mine] colors for a beautiful and curvy Spring.

Every garment is super-feminine, with the right proportions and shapes that gently embrace the curves (omg, what kind if English is this?!)
- Did you get the point on how much I adore this brand?

Possiedo qualche vestito di Elena Mirò delle passate collezioni perché mi piacciono molto.
Ma ci siamo innamorati l’una dell’altra attraverso il mio blog.
Il nostro primo 'appuntamento' é stato durante la settimana della moda di Milano, dove ho partecipato alla sua sfilata.
Qualche settimana dopo ho potuto visionare la collezione della prossima stagione durante l'appuntamento con i giornalisti.

La nostra relazione é sempre più stretta ed Elena Mirò mi ha invitata a provare i capi della collezione Primavera/Estate nel loro negozio centrale di via Dante a Milano un paio di settimane fa.
Mi sono divertita tantissimo a provate tutti quegli splendidi capi e intanto essere fotografata (adesso capisco cosa vuol dire essere una modella...)

I colori per una splendida e tutte-curve primavera per Elena Mirò [e mia] sono lilla, corallo, sabbia e bianco.

Ogni capo é incredibilmente femminile, dalle giuste forme e proporzioni, che dolcemente abbraccia le curve (oh mamma, qui siamo finiti sul poetico) – potete immaginare quanto ne sono innamorata?


Here is a selection of some pieces I have tried (btw, I am going to buy many of them !):

Questa é una selezione di alcuni capi che ho provato (e che andrò presto ad acquistare!):



Want to feel like a princess? This is the dress for you! The coral shade is super cool, the jewelled straps add the perfect twist and the shape is comfortable, it hides those [unwanted] curves and it’s wavy and light. Did you noticed the clutch?

Volete sentirvi come delle principesse? Questo é l’abito per voi! Il suo colore corallo é molto di moda, le spalline di strass danno un tocco unico, il vestito é comodo e ben disegnato sul corpo nascondendo quei [poco amati] rotolini, il tessuto poi é leggero e fluttuante. Avete notato la borsetta?










I have never considered wearing a poncho until I tried this one: comfy, versatile, light and super feminine!
Cropped trousers and high heels were the perfect match for it and look: I am ready for an evening out! Going to work? Wear it with denim.

Poncho? Mai considerato fino a quando ho provato questo: comodo, versatile, impalpabile e femminile!
É abbinato a pantaloni neri alla caviglia e tacchi altissimi et voilà, pronta per la sera! La versione da giorno per l’ufficio? Provatelo con un bel paio di jeans.




This jacket has a unique 50's design and it was love at first sight! Here I am with the matching trousers but its skirt would also works wonder.

Questa giacca ha una linea davvero insolita che richiama gli anni 50, ed é stato amore a prima vista! Qui la indosso con i suoi pantaloni ma anche con la sua gonna é fantastica.










This white shirt has a pearl embellished neckline, cute!

Questa camicetta bianca ha il collo impreziosito da perle, fantastica!











I am not used to have my pictures taken, but I was incredibly comfortable in these amazing dresses that made me feel pretty and stylish.
I would love to publish all the marvelous pictures Chiara took (she is a very talented, artistic and professional girl) but the post would have been too long, don’t you think? Wanna see more?
But I am going to spoil you with some ‘behind the scenes’ pictures I am sure you will enjoy!!! Keep an eye on Longuette in the next days.

Non sono abituata a farmi fotografare ma ero veramente a mio agio indossando questi meravigliosi capi che mi facevano sentire bella e alla moda.
Mi piacerebbe pubblicare tutte le bellissime foto di Chiara (una ragazza di gran talento, con l’occhio artistico e decisamente professionale) ma questo post diventerebbe estremamente lungo, non pensate? Ma volete vedere di più?
Vi delizierò presto con una serie di foto prese dietro le quinte che sono sicura vi piaceranno! Tenete d’cchio Longuette nei prossimi giorni!



Prét-à-porter







Nop! I am not pretending to be a model but I had so much fun during the shooting!

Let me officially thank Elena Mirò, amazing Francesca and Chiara, and all the lovely sales assistants for this incredible experience!


No! Non mi sento e non sono una modella, ma mi sono divertita tantissimo durante gli scatti!

Voglio ringraziare Elena Mirò, le fantastiche Francesca e Chiara, tutte grandiose commesse per avermi fatto vivere questa esperienza meravigliosa!

17 comments :

  1. omg. these looks are amazing. love this so much. amazing post. if you get a second I would love if you could stop by and check out my latest post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite pieces are the poncho top, white shirt, and the fern dress. I reallly like the poncho top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look amazing in these photos! I will reply to your email very soon, Ylenia, have just been busy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love all the clothes, but that pink dress keeps being my favorite! Love love love them! and you look beautiful!!! Write you later, bella!
    MUAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. che vestiti stupendi! Il primo é magnifico su di te, sei bellissima!

    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is really beautiful! You looked stunning on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Nice blog! Please visit my fashion blog Pretty Portobello .
    Hope to see you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that you found me. I am adding you to my blogroll. You have no gadget to follow you in google follow.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you look great in these outfits but my favorite is the red dress.

    Thanks for the lovely comment

    http://denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything but I especially LOVE the coral dress in the 1st pic! STUNNING! Thank you so much for your lovely comments! Your a sweetie! btw- I really love your hair! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao,

    che bello il fotomontaggio dell'ultima foto!!! Fare la modella per me sarebbe un sogno ma alla mia età e dopo 2 figli....preferisco guardarle sulle riviste!
    Ti stanno bene quei skiny jeans!!!!
    **smuack**

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI! I just found your blog. I love the look of this designer!! I'm going to Italy in one month but not to Milan. Can you please tell me, do you know if there are locations in Venice, Firenze, Rome?
    Just last night my mother in law and I were lamenting that we would not be able to fit into Italian clothes as we are size 44/46 - American 10/12. I now have hope! You look so lovely in these clothes. Please if you can help steer me to this designer (or others if you know of any that are similar), I would so appreciate it. My email is katetameshrew@gmail.com or mini blog is renohausfrau@tumblr.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! You look amazing! I'm so happy that you had this amazing opportunity Ylenia, you deserve it! And I absolutely adore Elena Mirò!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What an awesome experience Ylena! I really like you in the pink dress. Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! You do look amazing in all of those pieces. It's like they were made for you! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Che bello poter girare per il negozio e provarti un sacco di capi assistita e fotografata. Credo che dovremmo a fare un monumento ad elena mirò per i suoi vestiti e il gusto con cui gioca con le proporzioni. Dovrebbero esserci più stuliste che come lei si dedicano a modelle non grissino!!

    ReplyDelete