OOTD: Rushing around on Saturday

Sunday 15 May 2011

OOTD




I had a busy day on Sat going from a neighbour meeting's to finish some work stuff to a photoshoot (I'll tell you more about this in the next days).
I chose an outfit that would have been versatile for all the different situations, comfortable because I had to wear it all day long and perfect for day and evening.

If you have been follow my blog, you know that I LOVE dresses! I found them comfortable, feminine, and the perfect 'save-my-day-outfit' when I do not what to wear... This one is adorable and would you believe that I bought it at the supermarket? It's very elegant and it has the perfect lenght, right below the knee (not too granny style). Its shape is soft and it just hide those not-do-loved extra curves that are usually called 'belly'!

To jig it up, I have added a denim blazer, little heels (I expected to walk quite a bit), and big sunglasses à la Jackie O. I am carrying my Coccinelle bag (which I adore because of its neautral colour that goes with anything and because it's my b/f present for our 8th anniversary). Talking about presents, the little butterfly brooch is a present I got at the age of 8 from an auntie and I love it so much!!).

°°°

Molti gli impegni di sabato, dalla riunione condominiale, a un po' di lavoro per l'ufficio, a degli scatti fotografici (ve ne parlerò nei prossimi giorni). Ho scelto un abbigliamento versatile per le varie situazioni, comodo, da portare tutto il giorno fino a sera.

Chi segue il mio blog regolarmente sa AMO che i vestiti! Li trovo comodi, femminili e perfetti per quando non so cosa indossare... Ne indossi uno e sei pronta!
Questo é meraviglioso e ci credete che l'ho comprato al supermercato? E' molto elegante ed ha una lunghezza un po' inusuale, appena sotto il ginocchio (non proprio da nonna insomma). La sua linea morbida scende dolcemente e nasconde quella poco amata curvetta in eccesso detta altresì 'pancetta'!

Per dargli una nota più sprint, ho aggiunto questa giacca in jeans, tacchi bassi (avrei dovuto camminare molto) e grossi occhialoni da sole stile Jackie O. Naturalmente accessoriata della mia tanto amata borsa di Coccinelle (che adoro perché col suo colore neutro la abbino con tutto e perché é il regalo del mio compagno per il nostro ottavo annniversario insieme). Parlando di regali, lo é anche questa piccola spilla a forma di farfalla che adoro e che possiedo e porto dall'età di 8 anni, regalo di una zia.







Dress / Carla Raveri at the supermarket

Denim Blazer / Project

Bag / Coccinelle

Sunglasses / Camaieu

Shoes / Betty Flowers

9 comments :

  1. the dress is gorgeous!!!!
    you looked so chic, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress looks great on you.


    blog
    twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great denim blazer - you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look.. but your denim blazer is so fabulous.
    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great!)))Adoreee))

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the ombre effect of the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress with the denim jacket! You look so great! Thank you for your sweet comment! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the little butterfly pin

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete