fashioncamp2011 +cool fashion+

Tuesday 14 June 2011


1. what interesting pieces made in unusual materials by LBD


A two-day event on fashion, cool brands and workshops on communication, photography and design, this is FASHIONCAMP. I've attended on Fri afternoon and had an interesting time meeting other nice bloggers, chatting with fashion designers and learn more about fashion.

But let's the pictures walk you through my day.

p.s. I have many other pictures of the event, if you want to have some, just e-m@il me!

Due giorni di moda, nuovi marchi, corsi si comunicazione, fotografia e design, questo é FASHIONCAMP. Ho trascorso un venerdì pomeriggio davvero interessante ed é stato bello incontrare altre bloggers, chiacchierare con stiliste e creative e imparare qualcosa in più sulla moda.

Ma preferisco lasciare che siano le foto a raccontarvi questa mia esperienza!

p.s. Ho molte foto dell'evento; se siete interessate ad averne qualcuna chiedetemele via e-m@il.




2. three super cool ladies into jewellery and fashione design. All joined in the arti.san community, check them out!




3. Maylily I love this pearls and feather necklace (let's keep note for my wedding...)

7 comments :

  1. Wow! Looks like you had fun at Fashion Camp! Lovely pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bellissimo post! Grazie di cuore! Spero di rivederti presto! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Errata corrige,nella foto numero 1 i gioielli sono LittleBlackDress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alessia: correzione fatta! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last two bags on the photos... very funny and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems you had a funny day. the pictures make me want to go shopping now ;o)
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete