Rain+Sun= wardrobe challenging

Monday 13 June 2011


In my handbag I am currently carrying sun tan lotion and sunglasses..alongside an umbrella and scarf!
With such unpredictable weather deciding what to wear every morning has become really challenging!

How do you cope with such unpredictable weather? Layering? Any key item?

Nella mia borsa ci sono latte solare e occhiali da sole....nonché l'ombrello e una pashmina!
Con il tempo 'matto' di questi giorni decidere cosa mettere la mattina é una vera sfida!

Come affrontate questi repentini cambi di meteo? Vestendovi a cipolla? Indossando un capo 'magico'?

2 comments :

  1. I have been wearing sweater/ long sleeves, the weather is still cold here.
    I'm your newest follower, btw. Feel free to visit my blog,

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    and I hope you follow back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io mi vesto a strati e in ufficio tengo sempre un maglioncino. Un'altro lo tengo in macchina. Insomma, sono pronta a tutte le circostanze atmosferiche!
    gli ombrelli poi, sono sparsi ovunque!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete