OOTD: sightseeing with glam

Monday 20 June 2011



Even if I have to walk for km, I HAVE to wear heels! But because of my ehm, weight, stiletto are definitely forbidden!
I need something bold and strong that can carry my weight. These wedges are fabulous and comfortable.

Here I am in Lucca (Tuscany) during the weekend break for my friend’s wedding (stay tuned for a dedicated post!)

Anche se devo camminare per chilometri, non riesco a rinunciare ai tacchi! Ma per via del mio ‘dolce peso’, non posso permettermi tacchi a stilletto o troppo alti e fini.
Ho bisogno di un tacco solido e robusto che mi sostenga. Queste zeppe sono la soluzione perfetta, belle e comode.

Qui sono a Lucca durante un fine settimana per il matrimonio di un’amica (un intero post dedicato al matrimonio nei prossimi giorni!)







{wearing: long shirt - C&A, trousers - Métaphor, wedges - Dulce Rubio, handbag - Coccinelle, sunglasses - Sasch, perfume - Touch on Pink, Lacoste}

10 comments :

  1. ti slanciano molto.. comunque hai le caviglie molto sottili :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro le zeppe ... comodo compromesso ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so pretty and look amazing with that outfit! Tuscany looks beautiful!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking hot girl!!!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wedges are for the summer!
    You look fabulous, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you lovely readers! your comments means so much to me!

    *Love & Baci*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so brave.... I can help wearing anything but ballerinas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. for me only flat shoes !

    come to my blog , you'll find a nice GIVEAWAY

    ave

    i'll do back

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed this post, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhLove your nail polish glamourous Ylenia.
    Besos, bella.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love Lucca... and I love your shoes, too. :) xo

    ReplyDelete