OOTD: Welcome to the jungle

Wednesday 29 June 2011


My latest purchase, a fabulous maxi dress from Promod. Here wore with Primark jacket, bangles a present from Africa, gladiators present from Greece, bag and animal print earrings labeless. I fell in love for the “jungle” pattern of the dress, the multicolours as it matches many different shoes, bags and jackets.

La mia ultima spesa: uno splendido vestito lungo della Promod. Qui lo indosso con la giacchina Primark, i sandali da gladiatore che sono un regalo dalla Grecia, i bracciali un regalo dall’Africa, borsa e orecchini maculati comprati (chissaddove). Questo vestito mi ha colpito per la fantasia della stoffa, un mix di colori facile da abbinare con tante delle mie giacche, scarpe e borse.













Listn to G'N'R Welcome to the jungle

12 comments :

  1. This is a great dress! I love the accessories you've paired with it - especially the bangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bello questo vestito, le gonne lunghe sono il mio nuovo amore! Anche quella che ho comprato io è di promod, non trovi che abbia roba più bella degli anni passati? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anna dipende dalle collezioni, non sempre ha cose che mi piacciono. Al momento però, mi piace tutto!!!

    @Sherri thanks my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are ready for a safari, woman!
    Loooooooooooove it! and love that bag!!!
    good morning tehre, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @C I wish I could go to Africa right this moment!!!! would you believe that bag was bought at the supermarket?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous!! I love your maxi dress, and how you styled it with your fabulous accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in this maxi dress and I wish I had one in this pattern! Great for the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the dress! So summerish! Im so jealous about you weather. Im sitting here in my leather jacket!! And its july!! WTH??

    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that maxi dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful, my dear friend.
    The dress is just right for the hot weather.
    I love your accessories and the white jacket gives it a chic twist.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit!! I love your dress!! I fallow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your maxi dress fits perfectly for you! :)

    ReplyDelete