If I was invited to

Wednesday 27 April 2011



what would I wear?
But most important, could I afford a designer-big-event dress?
Let me first check the high street shops...

Cosa potrei indossare se fossi invitata al Matrimonio reale di Casa Britannica?
Ma più importante, potrei permettermi un vestito firmato da grande evento?
Fammi dare prima un'occhiata ai marchi più economici...








all looks by Coast




ideas by Mango








Friday is around the corner!

The Royal Wedding will be livestream, click here.
Il matrimonio reale verrà trasmesso on-line qui.

I am working from home next Friday so I'll be able to watch ALL the wedding on TV!!
Venerdì lavorerò da casa per riuscire a vedere il matrimonio in tv!

10 comments :

  1. Hi Ylenia,
    So nice to meet you and visit your beautiful blog. Love the fashions. Just this morning I was listening to a program on the do's and dont's one can wear to the Royal Wedding. It was interesting and very proper. LOL
    Love the pink shoes!!

    Thank you for stopping by and your kind comments. I hope you return again sometime for a visit. I am now a happy follower here.
    Have a great Wednesday.
    Hugs from Texas, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would totally go for the platforms on a wedding. That's the little rebel in me, lol. I'm wondering how many people will tune in for the wedding? Will it break Diana's record?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment! love these collections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely incredible choices....any of these would be great!
    XO Carrie
    www.carriefabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choices! Here in Pos we're going tp pretend weìre invited anyway and have a street party down on the beach, dressed for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cara Ylenia
    è molto bello il tuo blog e ti ringrazio per i complimenti.
    A presto !
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Ylenia! io avrei difficoltà nel scegliere l'abito giusto per domani!!!
    Grazie per essere passata dal mio blogghettino e grazie per i tuoi complimenti!
    Bentrovata!
    Gianly
    http://giato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous style inspirations! I'm loving the black & white ensemble, definitely something that I would wear to the royal wedding. And I will be happily glued to the live stream tomorrow. Yay! Hope you're having a fabulous Thursday. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahahahaha, molto carina l'idea del post. Belle anche le selezioni ... ma troppo raffinate per i pessimi gusti di Carlo e Camilla. Ti ci vorrebbe un cappello ricoperto di cupcakes per passare inosservata :D

    ReplyDelete