Saturday's Bicycle Style Challenge #1

Saturday 28 April 2012


I am pretty busy these weeks and I do not have time either to exercise nor going to the gym. But I have to do something, especially as I am an active person alwas doing sports.

So I come up with the idea to cycle on Saturday to the grocery shop or going to the post office or anywhere needed. But in style. So I challenge myself into something funny, glamours and healthy!

The Challenge: every weekend a post with Saturday's look.
how does it sounds?

Sono molto impegnata in questo periodo e non ho tempo per fare sport o andare in palestra. Ma devo fare qualcosa perché sono una persona attiva che ha sempre fatto sport.

Quindi ho pensato ti utilizzare la bicicletta nei miei giri del sabato, come al supermercato, alla posta e così via. Ma con stile. Così posso sfidare me stessa in qualcosa di divertente, stiloso e salutare!

La Sfida: ogni weekend un post con il look del Sabato.
vi piace l'idea?







very basic outfit in this first post:
a white cotton tee, polka-dots capri trousers, ballerine and a few accessories.
The bike is from 70's, a limited edition piece from Bianchi.


look molto semplice per questo primo post:
una magliettina bianca, pantalone capri a pois, ballerine e qualche accessorio.
La bici é degli anni 70, una serie limitata della Bianchi.


18 comments :

  1. A fun idea and probably makes the biking more fun to plan! I just got a new membership at our local YMCA and am already wondering what to wear. Am I just silly? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! why shouldn't we be fashionable at the gym? it's another way to express our style and make us felling pretty on the treadmill!

      Delete
  2. love it !!great look x

    Enter my First Ever Giveaway on my Blog

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea! And the outfit is really nice - you look so pretty)

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous idea!!!!
    Im loving your first look sweetie! I cant wait to have some time to run or bike again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to have an appointment with your stylish picks every saturday! You look awesome, and the bicycle is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great idea ! I love this outfit so much.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh ! these sunglasses and earings are soooo beautiful !!!
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the challenge!

    http://ticka-spoonfullofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the accessories punch up the basics in this look! Those earrings are great!

    ~Meghan
    Voila-Meghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a static bike, so I bike in the morning and after 6 o´clock as much as I can.
    You look gorgeous my dear Ylenia.
    I always love seeing you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable. Love the idea of this challenge. So fun. I'm am so jealous of your hair, beautiful. Your disclaimer cracked me up. English is my first language so I have no excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with the bike, such a beautiful model.

    Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words for my B-day, it meant so much to me :)! And I'm 27 now, but I'm loving my life more and more every year :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahahaha eccola! anche te con la bici :)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cosa c'è di più bello di passeggiare in bicicletta tra i fiori di maggio e il tepore del sole finalmente caldo? Tanti baci!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fashion on a bike!! Love it!! I made a post for it too... check it out : http://jospicks-jo.blogspot.ca/search/label/bike

    ReplyDelete
  16. Grazie della visita!!! Ricambio...

    ReplyDelete