Blog Challenge: What I like about me

Sunday 25 July 2010

I am so flattered! I have been tagged in a blog challenge from my good blogger friend Jamie from Glamlatte. Check her out as she has great style, she is incredibly beautiful and she rocks!

Well, for this challenge I have to mention 6 positive things about myself and post a picture of myself that I like. This is defenitely a challenge.... Suffering of a low self-esteem and seeing myself not that beautiful, is going to take some time to find 6 (SIX!) positive things about me... But let me give it a try...

I am...

Sweet
Committed
Creative
Honest
Tenderhearted
Outgoing


@ Vasto, Chieti, Italy

This pictures was taken last summer. I went to visit my relatives that moved to the coast after a bad heartquake destroy the whole city and their home.
It was so hard for me not being able to help, being far away from them. But I managed to spend my summer holidays with them, enjoy each other company and forget about misfortunes for a few days. I'd also lost more than 10 kg and heading to beach was a great reward too. For the first time I was not feeling like a whale! ;-)


Now I would like to see the following people take this challenge:

Michelle from Who is Bob-Parris

Carmen from Buscut

Dawn from The The Alternative Bride

Barbara from Barbara Crespo


Love you all + all of my followers!



4 comments :

  1. You look great sweetie!!!
    Totally Agree with Kelly, you are beautiful!!!
    give me a couple of days and I'll be up for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you so much, sweetie! You're gorgeous and those are wonderful things to like about yourself :)

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you did this!! I love that picture of you! You look beautiful in that sweet white dress!
    xoxo

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete