To shoes or not to shoes

Sunday 10 October 2010

What a Saturday!

My b/f has been invited to a museum opening. The museum of coffee’s shops professional coffee makers.

Delicious cocktails and unique coffees, pastries and savoury finger food, lovely music and nice people.

As it wasn't interesting enough, we spent quite a few hours in the neighbour. The neighbour is the shoe manufacturing district, north to Milan. And incredible land of the best and most famous Italian brand of shoes.

First we head to D&G which was a great discover: the clothes were well manufacturer, the material precious and unique, all accessories handmade. Well, it seems like heaven! The shoes were real bargains!

Following, we stop at Luciano Padovan and Fratelli Rossetti.
...and I haven't bought anything... (What???!! Yes, I didn't indeed...)
I am trying to save a little bit as there is so much going on in my life right now, such as the trip to Paris (for sure I am going to make serious shopping there!), the wedding next year and hopefully a great honeymoon, plus, one of my best friend's wedding (Scotland or Tuscany).

But anyway, it was a great day! (and let me tell you that my b/f insisted to dead to buy me a pair of shoes....I wanna marry this guy asap!!!!!)

Museo Rancilio


D&G
D&G
D&G


Luciano Padovan


Fratelli Rossetti


3 comments :

  1. Oh it looks like you had so much fun! Isn't it great having a man who buys you shoes?? I know how you feel!! ;)

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the D&G outlet? Thats a good time right there!

    windowshop78.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete