Competition + one of the most popular blog in Italy

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Navabi

I am taking part at this fabulous competition run by Navabi. Navabi is an on-line shop which sale amazing plus-size clothes. Please help me in winning a trip to London Fashion week. I'll be grateful forever!
The competitions will be fierce as many of the 'competitors' are actually friends!
Please support me by selecting Longuette number 46


Ho preso parte a questo fantastico concorso indetto da Navabi, un negozio on-line di fantastica moda per le taglie floride. Vi chiedo un aiuto per vincere un viaggio alla settimana della moda di Londra. Vi sarò grata per sempre!!!
La competizione é agguerrita anche perché molti dei blog concorrenti sono anche amici.
Per favore votatemi selezionando Longuette, numero 46





LesCahiers

Ma le news non finiscono qui!
Lo scorso mese mi sono felicemente trovata nella lista dei 100 blog più seguiti in Italia! Questo é un grandissimo onore per me.
Ma la soddisfazione più grande siete voi, miei lettori e lettrici che mi seguite fedelmente. Senza di voi, questo non sarebbe possibile!
Un GRAZIE di cuore e continuate a seguirmi!!



But the news doesn't end here!
Last month I've found Longuette in the list of the 100 most popular blogs in Italy (Italian blogs)! This is a real honor for me.
But the boggest reward comes from you, my loyal readers. Without you, this wouldn't be possible!
A HUGE THANK YOU and keep on follow me!

2 comments :