Unique Iris

Saturday 17 November 2012

Do you remember that during my trip to NY I've been to the Metropolitan Museum to attend a conference where I meat fashion Icon Iris Apfel? This post it's inspired about her unique style and sense of glamour.


Vi ricordate che durante il mio soggiorno a NY sono stata al Metropolitan Museum per partecipare alla conferenza dove ho incontrato Iris Apfel? Questo post é ispirato al suo raro senso dello stile e al suo glamour.






...and now her, the original Iris...






7 comments :

  1. She is IT!!!but how fabulous that fashion looks to older women for inspiration.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raro senso dello stile e del glamour mi è piaciuto!!!
    :-)
    Ma la seconda foto non mi dispiace.... Anzi, bel completo (abbinato male, però) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love her style, she I would wear her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! im fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me
    forever...fran

    twitter: @showroomdegarde
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/blue-blazer-and-brown-details.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love these photos and Iris is a fantastic Lady. I really love her and her sense of style is great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che stile. Poche persone credo abbiano il carattere e l'eganza per concedersi eccessi che rendono perfetti e unici.

    ReplyDelete