A rainy Sunday in

Sunday 18 April 2010

A few things I have done today (as I told you I was alone all the weekend).

:: catch up with some [light] reading



Sex and the City: the movie, Kiss and Tell
Paris Hilton - confessions of an heiress
Kylie Minogue - the showgirl princess
Madonna - the English roses
Fashion now
Isabelle Wolf - a vintage affair
Kathleen Tessaro - elegance
Elsa Schiapparelli - shocking life
fashion booklet from Roberto Cavalli's a/i 07/08 Milan fashion show



:: made pasta for tomorrow's lunch at the office



crochet pot holder - handmade by grandma


:: looked at yesterday splurge



I am joking! just 5 euro!!!!


:: stored winter scarfs



mustard and beige scarfs from H&M, corsage and other scarfs labeless


:: read a lovely e-mail from a friend





Karen, my lovely Irish friend made these funny pictures! Aren't they amazing?


:: got some "me-time"





I had a lovely bubble bath and I have done my nails
Vera Wang - princess perfume
Bottega verde - cherry blossom body lotion
Impulse - Paris limited edition body spray

Isn't blue trendy? my nails looks so cool!



:: got to thinking about my relationship...



...and the reasons why I love HIM so much and how lucky I am to have found my Prince Charming


:: took a picture of myself with the timer



removed little wrinkles with Photoshop (!) and realised that I am always shy in front of a camera...


Off I go, have a great week!!!

4 comments :

  1. I love a bubble bath and a pamper from time to time, looks like you had a great relaxing day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, very relaxing!
    too much i would say, as I am such an active girl, always rushing around doing something.
    but I realise we need some rest from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect sunday! Love that blue polish, so cool. Thanks for your lovely comment on my Paris picture! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for perfect Sundays! I love your images and I love that you made pasta. Yum!

    ReplyDelete