Someone said: the lower the mood, the higher the heels*

Saturday 17 April 2010

And I do agree with this way of thinking.
When I am feeling blue or have fat days I tend not to dress up or I wear little make up, no jewellery, flats.
Nothing works worst than that!

How can you possibily feel better in such way?

How would you feel on a bad day if you look at yourself in the mirror not properly dress up?
NOT good for sure.

So, put some effort to dress up, wear an unusual accessory, don't skip make up and perfume.
This won't solve your problems or worries but at least you will feel better looking at yourself in the mirror and you may get nice words from people.

So, this is what happened to me on Friday morning.
with the weekend ahead, I have check the weather forecast: rain.
My scenario for the two free day was:-
Boyfriend: busy with family and I am not involved
Parents: engaged in some stuff, not visiting
Friends: made many calls and everyone seams to be busy with kids&stuff

not a good start...

Feeling pretty low (and lonely), I decided to dress up. I was elegant, sophisticated with a twist. I did not bright my mood BUT I definitely felt good.

Plus, do to the vulcano eruption and troubles all over Europe, we had unexpected visits from the High Management in the office due to the change of the airplane route.
As casual Friday, I was so posh that I was standing out from the colleagues (with a boost for my ego...).


Plans for the weekend:
cleaning my flat (with extra effort)
do some ironing
watch at least three episodes of Sex and the City
sort some nice pictures I would like to publish on my next posts
catch up with some reading from work.


Did I tell you that in two weeks I'll be at company event?
no new outfits for the day event, I have thee-four working suits.
But I have to check on my wardrobe the outfit for the gala dinner...

I'll keep you posted, my lovelies readers

(any comment to raise my spirit over the weekend is highly appreciated)


* I think I read it in Garance Dore's blog


No comments :

Post a Comment