Get Inspired: Grace Jones

Tuesday 12 July 2011



Whether you like her or not.. she does something to everyone. I mean, personally, the woman kinda scares me…
But I have to admit her look is so unique, seductive yet deliberately androgynous.

What a muse!
Anyone with me on that?

Che lei vi piaccia o meno, fa scaturire su chiunque un certo non so che... Personalmente, questa donna mi spaventa un po’...
Ma ammetto che il suo look é unico, seducente e sfacciatamente androgino.

Che icona.
E voi che ne pensate?

















any similarity?

10 comments :

  1. Penso che abbia un patrimonio genetico invidiabile, alla sua età ha ancora una pelle e un fisico stupendi!
    Il suo stile però non mi piace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you..She look is so unique, seductive yet deliberately androgynous:)


    Happy blogging by the way did you received my email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing woman....more than a fashion icon! A goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, definitely. Im with you. She sort of scares me, too :D

    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Grace jones ! She's amazing. Very unique.
    Beautiful face and body.
    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, she's scary - like a car wreck that you don't want to look at, but you can't stop looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too agressive for me, but she has personality and presence, indeed.
    :)
    how's the week going bella?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved Grace. She is an interesting looking woman with many talents. I used to have one of her albums on tape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She has the most amazing skin ever!! She is interesting to say the least!! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha un'eleganza nella sua aggressività che lady gaga non ha... non c'è paragone

    ReplyDelete