Stripes. Or the lack of it.

Wednesday 20 July 2011





Heidi Klum



Do you remember that a few posts ago I mentioned that horizontal stripes suits thin women better then curvys? I still believe in this but to be totally honest I want to give it a try myself!

I should take advantage of the current sales and try at least a t-shirt.

To get some inspiration I’ve flicked through some magazines and found some very interesting inspirations!

Here is a small selection.









Vi ricordate che qualche post fa dichiaravo di essere convinta che i vestiti a righe fossero più adatti alle persone magre che quelle con le curve?

Sono ancora convinta di questo ma, sinceramente, ho voglia di provare anche io un qualcosa a righe! Magari approfittando dei saldi e acquistare almeno una t-shirt.

Ho sfogliato un po’ di riviste alla ricerca di ispirazione e ne ho trovate alcune davvero interessanti.

Queste sono solo alcune.










AND BLOGGERS DO WEAR IT BETTER!


Nefferth from Mode Plus and Lucy from Lucy Laucht


8 comments :

  1. The 1st, 3rd and 4th pics are ones to be saved in a file--they are beautiful!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the stripes, Ylenia! I'm sure it will look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures, it's a great style.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho sentito dire che le righe orrizzontali vanno meglio per le persone grosse perche' dovrebbero dimagrire. Non son neancora sicura ma le provero' anch'io
    I heard that vertical strips makes people slimmer. so far I am not sure but eventually I will try them on myself.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha, thanx Ylenia! What a surprise to see me up here :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply scrumptious stripes!!!!!! I love all of the pics bloggers definitly do do it better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colored stripes!
    s

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all of the pictures! They are stunning! Yes, blogger do it better because Nefferth looks AMAZING! I love that dress! kiah

    ReplyDelete